Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Hunt

Last weekend, I decided that instead of buying Lilith a dress she will only wear once or twice for Christmas, I'd just get her a shirt and a skirt or pants. I found. Really cute black satin top on clearance and an extra 25% off at The Children's Place. Problem is finding a skirt to go with it. Today, we searched all over town not finding anything. Ended up at JoAnn's looking at patterns. Found a cute one and fabric. Just need to go find black tule...they didn't have black! It should be really cute when it's done. Now, to find something for me before 12/11. I've told Kevin since 2007 (Lilith's first Christmas) that I want family pictures done. Today while we were at JC Penney's, he set up an appointment for 12/11. So, I need to find a tie for Kevin (he has a black shirt and pants), make the skirt for kiddo (got the shirt, black tights, and her black Mary Janes), and find a dress for me (I had my pretty red shoes or black ones or even a pair of boots, but will most likely wear my red shoes). Oh, and get hair cuts. Hopefully they turn out really good.

Anyway, I should get going. We borrowed my mom's big Christmas tree this year and kiddo wants to get it put up. We're having Thanksgiving here again, and I'd like to have things all decorated this year. Just need to get her toy area picked up and ready because it's going in that area in front of the big window. Pics soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment