Sunday, December 27, 2009

Handmade for Lilith

*note: I'm not happy that my pictures are all cute off. I'll fix it later when I have a bit more time. At least you can see most of them.*

Lilith got a baby doll that she's been wanting for Christmas. So, I just had to made things for her to take care of her baby. :) I'm very happy with how it all came out. And she seems to like it all. As soon as she unwrapped her diaper bag, she pulled out a diaper, pulled the pants off of her baby, and put a diaper on her. And baby has been nice and warm with her new minkie blanket. I also made a baby carrier cover, but haven't gotten any pictures taken of it. There's been some issues with it. Plus, I'm not too happy with the set of baby things we got (everything is too small for her baby doll)...it's going back today and we're getting her some other brand of crib, carrier, high chair, etc. I think I'll be making her a Mei Tie of her own one of these days (the one that came with everything kind of sucks and isn't as cute as the one I can make).

Her Disney Bear with a diaper and bib


Her Disney Bear with a diaper


4 burp cloths


2 bibs


4 receiving blankets and 1 minkie blanket


6 diapers


Changing pad, wipes, and wipes case


The diaper bag all full



And just a heads up for those of you who do read, this is just the first of many more crafty/sewn mama made posts. :)

1 comment:

  1. A few of your pics aren't showing up for me, but I love the stuff you made! I think the kiddo's doll has more baby accessories than my little guy has! ;)

    Seriously, nice work. I'm looking forward to more of the crafty updates.

    ReplyDelete