Friday, December 11, 2009

I should be sewing...

But I'm playing on the internet. That's ok because I was paying bills and checking the handful of sites I go to. I'm planning on getting some sewing done. I have several things for myself to make. And a pair of jammies for kiddo. I'll have some special things to make for some friends once I get the fabric. I had planned on making something special for kiddo and our neighbor, Andy, for Christmas, but I don't think they will get done. Oh well. They'll get done sooner or later.

I also need to get things picked up around here. I've been lazy most of the week because I hadn't been feeling too well. We spent 4 hours in the ER Saturday night/Sunday morning. Everything was ok and found out the cause of my stomach pain and what to do for it. We also found out that I have some cysts on my Left ovary. He said that my birth control pill is actually helping keep them small. I'll find out some more when I go see my actual DR next month or so.

Back in October I got my nails done and have been getting them filled every few weeks. I've been trying to function with them, but yesterday was bad. I had just had them done last week, so they weren't that long. But I just could not do what I needed to while I was sewing. I even jammed the needle into my fingertip trying to get it threaded. Mom said that I'll get used to them and maybe try to file them down some. I filed them this morning, so we'll see how it goes. I go again next Thursday. I may end up having her just take them off. Kevin said if I just can't sew and work with them (and that's what I want to do to make some extra money), then it may be best to just remove them. Plus, it's $30 a fill and a trip to and from Salem (about 30 minutes one way). Oh well. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, I keep finding myself going away from this and to something else, so I guess I better end this here and go stitch up kiddos bear and finish it up. Then maybe onto something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment