Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Days 16-20 of 30

It's crazy around here right now. I've been busy cleaning, hanging pictures, laundry, and shopping over the past weekend. Yesterday morning, Kevin had to go pick Grandma Shirley up from the airport. She's staying with us until Thursday morning and then is heading to Heidi's for the rest of her trip. Thursday morning, we switch her for Rick and Patty (Kevin's dad and his girlfriend). They go home next Wednesday. Our plans have sort of changed. We were supposed to go to Seaside Thursday, but it's supposed to be in the 50's and windy there that day. And we dropped the trip to the zoo because the price has gone up. With 4 adults, 1 child, and parking you can imagine. Anyway, I've gotten a lot done around here and yesterday I was able to just sew. I got a dress made. Just need to put the hook and eye on it. I have fabric waiting to be pinned and cut out for another top. I only have 24 days until our CA/Disney trip so I need to get these done. I have a pair of shorts I want to make, but it's going to wait until my mom gets back from her vacation so that I can have her help. I haven't made any kind of pants or shorts so the zipper and pockets kind of are confusing me.

Anyway, on to the days I have missed.

day 16- another picture of yourself
This is kind of old, but I like it. :) It was taken 2 days before Lilith was born.
_MG_1788

day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
I'm not sure. I'm pretty happy with where I'm at now.

day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
Well, I've already gotten Etsy going, but I need to get some more things up on it. I'm afraid to get more things made since nothing has been sold, yet. I know I've just gotten going and that I just need to give it some time.

We'd like to travel some more. I can't wait to go back to Japan.

Hopefully, we will get Lilith into Dance once we're back from our vacation (or the beginning of the year).

And we really need to work on preschool type things.

Not sure what else right now.

day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
My family calls me Dupa or Du. My aunt started calling me that when I was little. Supposedly it means "Little one" in French. I've also been told that it means "ass" in french, too. LOL Other then that, Kevin calls me his sweet angel princess and the usual lovely-dovey things.

day 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
Well, I've married Kevin and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. We have known each other since high school...15 years ago now. We've been together for 10 years and married for 9 years in November. He's my best friend and I'm glad to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment