Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The rest of the 30 day challenge

I'm just going to do what's left even though I still have a couple of days. Another actual post later tonight or tomorrow.

day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
My compassion

day 23- something you crave for a lot
Chocolate or cookies.

day 24- a letter to your parents
Yeah, I'm gonna skip this for now.

day 25- what I would find in your bag
A lot of things! LOL Maybe I'll take a picture of it later and post it tomorrow. I think that would be fun. But anyway, here's a list of all the crap you can find in it...
-my wallet
-my checks
-my phone
-camera
-my iPod & headphones
-pens
-gum
-Tide stick
-chapstick
-lip gloss
-mirror
-pills (pain meds)
-measuring tape
-coupons
-gift cards
-toddler handle
-keys
-calculator
-ummmm, I know there's more, but I can't think of it. I could always go and get it, but that's too much work for right now. LOL

day 26- what do you think about your friends
What friends? LOL No, my husband (my bestest friend) is wonderful. And the couple of friends I do have are good friends. I'm glad I have them in my life.

day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
I don't know anymore. I thought that it would get me to write here more, but life got in the way and I didn't have much time to do these. Plus, there were some that I just had problems doing. Maybe I'll just try to post something every day or so.

day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed?
IMG_0986
This was from my brother's wedding last October.

Family 133
And this is from July.

My hair is longer again and a little grayer. And I have this lovely 3-4" scar on my lower right abdomen. Oh and I have a nice tan/sunburn at the moment. Other then that, not much else has changed.

day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
How to post stuff on Etsy.

day 30- your favorite song
I have several. Kriptonite, Always, Dancing Queen, Said I loved you but I lied

No comments:

Post a Comment