Sunday, October 24, 2010

We are here and alive

I actually do have things and pictures to post...

But the pictures aren't up on Flickr, yet. And we've been either busy or lazy around here. I have been so tired! I have a DR appointment on Wednesday and I'm going to ask him about it. I have a nice long list to take with me. I should probably write it down instead of keeping it in my head. I think I may have come up with a reason as to why my Platelet count was so high in 2008-2009 when we had it checked out...my Appendix. I guess we will see if my theory is right later this week. They didn't know how long it had been leaking, so maybe.

Anyway, I promise a better entry with adorable pictures is coming, just not tonight. Kevin's in Chicago for work, it's bed time for kiddo, I have a 65 page paper to check by tomorrow night (while working on kiddo's costume), and I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment