Friday, February 19, 2010

The internet is an evil place!

I say this quite a bit, especially on days when I find such cute things to make. And today was another of those days. You can tell when it's something I really want to make...I don't just bookmark it, I print it!

I just found this fabric paper doll tutorial. I'm not sure when I will actually get to make it for Miss Lilith, but I think she needs it! I loved playing with paper dolls when I was little. And I keep wanting to buy her some, I just can't find any. Next time I do, they're going in our shopping cart!

Here are just a few other things I want to make soon:
~ Bandana Quilt
~ Rag quilt letters. Especially since Lilith is determined to learn her ABC's right now!
~ A critter condo Miss Lilith has been asking for a home for Jilly.
~ Felt Potato Head I need to make about 4 of these!
~ And, of course, a Pettiskirt I got a ruffler foot for my sewing machine for Christmas just so I can make this.

I have some pictures to post later of things I've done this week and all the wonderful fabrics I've gotten to make ME clothes. Wednesday I worked in my sewing room and go it all in order again. My fabric all has a new home and I spent probably 2 hours winding ribbons and putting them in jars. So, keep an eye out for a new post and pictures soon!

Oh and in nonsewing news....My husband got a new job!!! It's still the same company, just a different department. A nice pay raise and he gets to work from home every day! He doesn't start until May 24th, though. We may be finding us a new home. And Disneyland may just get a special surprise visit from the Kelley's this summer! (We'll be down there in October for my cousin's wedding so we're planning a week long trip at Disney then, too.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is such exciting news for your husband. :)

    I so very much wanted to get at reorganizing the craft supplies, but it didn't happen this weekend. Soon . . . it must happen soon!

    I constantly need to drag myself away from the computer. There are TOO many awesome ideas out there and I have no time to make them all a reality because one thing makes me find another makes me find another and pretty soon I have 100 projects and no time left to use them. :P

    ReplyDelete