Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pattern Weights

For awhile now, I've wanted some pattern weights. Some things just seem easier to cut out without pinning. But at $10 for 4, I just can't seem to buy them. So, I think I shall make some! Maybe this weekend. I saw this on CraftGossip this morning. And then I found a couple of other blogs about pattern weights. I think I may find myself at Home Depot later today. After all, giant washers seem to be the simplest ones to make.

Here are some other options.

The other must do for today: Find and order some pattern file boxes. JoAnn's has evidently quit selling them. The girl at the cutting counter had no idea what I was talking about and we couldn't find them at all! At least I know I can find them online.

*edit* I just found this. Aren't they cute?!?!

1 comment:

  1. AH! Those owls are adorable! You are making my project list GROW. STOP!! ;)

    ReplyDelete