Friday, February 12, 2010

This weeks project

I'm feeling much better. My stomach isn't really hurting anymore and I'm not taking any pain pills. And today I finally got the last bit of tape/butterfly bandage off. I think it irritated my skin, too because my stomach is all dry and peeling. And it itches! It's so nice to shower and not worry about using Saran wrap and keeping it dry.

Anyway, this week I've been working on bags for my aunt. She decided that she liked my bag and asked me to make her one in each size (small, medium, and large). It's taken a week, but I just finished them tonight. Normally, I can get them done in a day or so, but i had to take lots of breaks. Here is a crappy iPhone pic. I'll post a better one later this weekend or next week. (Sorry it's sideways.)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment