Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Field trip!

Today we had a field trip with MOMS Club to the fire station. We had gone when Lilith was about 18 months up with the Wilsonville MOMS Club, but she was too little to really enjoy it. I thought she'd have fun today, but I think I may have been wrong. She spent half the time in my arms. The other half she kept close to me or behind my legs. I kept trying to coax her to go look at things. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with the one fireman once he got in his gear. She high tailed it to behind my legs. I tried to get her to go give him a high five like the other kids, but she stood behind me and said, "NO!" Oh well. Maybe next time. :) She did like that they had 4 refrigerators. Thought that was silly because we only have 1.

I did get some pics of her with the fire engine. :)

IMG_5458

IMG_5459

IMG_5462

IMG_5464

IMG_5471

IMG_5472

1 comment:

  1. Jaycoby wouldn't give the fireman a high five either, so Lilith was not alone. And at least she posed for a photo and sat in the fire truck. Jaycoby was too afraid to do that.

    ReplyDelete