Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 1 of 30

Like I posted here, I'm doing this 30 day challenge that Sweetwater found. :)

day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

IMG_4119

This is from yesterday's dentist appointment. Watching Lilith get her teeth cleaned. :)

1. I'm afraid of actually posting things on Etsy. That's why it's taking me so long.
2. I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom.
3. My mom taught me to sew, but I have figured out a lot of it by myself thanks to the wonderful (or sometimes evil) internet.
4. I don't like scary movies. I won't even watch most of them, but there are a couple that I have watched and liked. (Thirteen Ghosts and Stir of Echoes)
5. I watch Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, Fact or Faked even though sometimes my mind gets carried away and I scare myself
6. I have actually seen a ghost...my grandpa.
7. I don't believe in the same things as everyone else does, and that's ok with me. I just wish everyone else could see it the way I do.
8. I once read that we are made out of stardust. It's a wonderful thought, isn't it? I'm made out of a star. :)
9. I was once described as a hippy. I guess I sort of am.
10. I do not intend on going back to school once Lilith is older.
11. I still have my baby doll that my grandma Gregory gave me when I was little.
12. I can't cook, but I can bake. :)
13. I may be almost 31, but 1 of my 2 favorite places is Disneyland.
14. We move a lot and I'm ok with that right now. We just haven't found the right spot.
15. I really want an old Mustang. Like from the '60s. I just don't like how the newer ones look.

2 comments:

  1. yay! thanks for joining me! cant wait to see all our posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes you afraid to post on Etsy? That no one will buy? I have that fear too.

    ReplyDelete