Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 3 of 30

OK, I suck. Our weekend was super busy and I realized last night that I hadn't done this. Yesterday, we got up and left and didn't get home until after 7 last night. Then when we got home, I had to clean up the kitchen and get Lilith to bed. We watched Big Brother and went to bed. So, now you're getting 3 days today. :)


day 3- a picture of you and your friends

When I first saw this, I thought "Oh great!" I don't really have that many friends. But, Kevin and I were talking about it last night and he reminded me that I do have more friends then I thought. :)

Family 052

First, my best friend...my husband, Kevin. Lilith's my friend, too. :) Kevin and I have known each other for 15 years now. We met in high school.

Family 133

Next is my baby brother. He'll be 25 in just a few weeks.

IMG_2237

This is Tamara and her son, Andy, at Lilith's 2nd birthday party (2009). Sorry, it's the best picture I could find. We were neighbors in Wilsonville and my first friend up here. I miss her! They moved just before we did and now we're about an hour away and haven't been able to meet up. :(

_MG_3624

This is Dannie and her daughter, Elizabeth. (2007) She was Kevin's friend first, but we have grown closer over the years...even though we haven't really "met." LOL We did once, years ago at Kevin's graduation party. She's also Lilith's godmother.

100_0290

This is Calla and her daughter, Dorothy. Sorry again...this is the best picture I have. Dorothy is about 8 months older then Lilith. Calla was also Kevin's friend first. :)

_MG_5151

I love this picture!!! This is Richard, Kevin's best friend. They have known each other since preschool. And I'm very happy to have him in our lives. He is Lilith's Godfather, too. This was during our vacation in 2008. We stopped in San Francisco to visit him. We get to see him when we go down in October. He'll be in Highland when we get down there. He's being inducted into our high school's Hall of Fame. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment