Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 6 of 30

day 6- favorite super hero and why

Umm, yeah. I don't do super heroes. I don't watch those kinds of movies really. And of the couple I have seen or know of, I don't have a favorite. So maybe this is really reaching, but I'll say Superman. And only because of a song...Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down. You see, when Kevin and I were first dating, he sent me a file of a song and told me I had to listen to it. I loved it. I still do. I think of Kevin every time I hear it, too. :) Oh, and Kevin had a good laugh at me just now for my choice and reasoning. I told him, "I know...I'm pathetic. I'm a girl!" LOL

Here's a video of it. Also, the video game that's shown in this one is Kingdom Hearts. I love it! Ok, I love watching Kevin play it. It's a Disney game, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment