Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 4 of 30

day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have

A habit I wish I didn't have? Hmmm. I don't know. There are a lot of things that I wish I could change. But I guess the TV is a bad habit. It's on all the time, but I don't always just watch it...it's just background noise. Like right now, I have last week's Project Runway on, but I'm barely paying any attention to it.

I pop my knuckles a lot, but I don't really think it's something I need to stop. Not sure if I could, either. I've done it for so long now, I just do it without thinking about it.

Anyway, if I keep listing things I'd like to change, it isn't going to make me feel too good about myself. LOL So, I'll stop with that. The TV could be turned off more...and I am trying. The days I sew, it's off and the iPod is on, so that's a good thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment